Blogging English 2

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Question for Sarah

Dear Sarah,
I have a question: in order to create my personal blog I entered with my account and my password in the page where we have the link for "Blogging English 2" and from there I clicked on "crea nuovo blog"; in fact now under the link "Blogging English 2" there is the link to my personal blog "Giorgia's new adventure on blog". Is it right or should I have had to create my new blog from the first home page www.blogger.com entering with a new account and a new password?
Thank you
Bye
Giorgia

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Dear Giorgia,
What you did was perfect! Did you choose a simple address for it?
Now start developing it and send us the link to your new blog. I can't wait to see it!
Please write again if you've got questions. I was unavailable for a few days but now I'm back!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home