Blogging English 2

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blogging..some interesting examples!!!

Hello everybody!

Here we are on blog and this time we have to explore this new world! I have to admitt that I had no idea before that blogs could be so numerous! Searching for 2 interesting blogs I discovered an infinite number of these and I realized that I had to be careful in my choice.

In my long search I found two blogs : the first deals with serious aspects and the second is about various things.

  1. Why freedom isn't free.. This blog reflects on many important aspects of American life; I have to say that it caught my attention thanks to its title "Why freedom isn't free" and in fact visiting the blog I found a long introduction dealing with this subject...The context is American life but I think that it is interesting because, exploring this blog, you can read various opinions from all over the world. I think this is a positive aspect because, even though you don't agree with certain ideas, you can think of a specific problem from different points of view.. In my opinion it's a good way to bring into question your opinions.
  2. Look at this This blog is completely different from the first..this is the kind of blog you can visit in you spare time! I visited it because it presented all the most famous music videos ever and I have to tell you that I really like watching music videos! And the best thing is that you click on them and you can watch them! This is what caught my attention but the blog is also characterized by other interesting things as for example some discussions on cartoons or the last TV series in the world.

Visiting numerous blogs I noticed that the style is very very concise and very informal; The title often catches your attention and clicking on it you enter the blog where there is often an introduction explaining a particular subject. Then on the right of this introduction there are many subjects in alphabetical order to help the reader in the search; These subjects are often represented by links..you click on it and you enter the new part of the blog..I have to admitt that one of the things that struck me is that blogs are full of links; this a good thing because if you are interested in a particular subject you find it at once!

I think that's all for the moment, concerning my reflections on blogs,

Have a nice week and see you soon on blog!

Bye

Giorgia

3 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Sve said...

Hi Georgia,
the second blog you have commented is very interesting. I adore everything that concernes music: songs, videos, lyrics, mtv...Therefore this blog was a nice surprise for me. There are also many images. For example there are photos of celebrities without make-up or when they were children. I find it funny.
Another important aspect of this blog is the fact that it is easy to look at and to explore.
Buy, buy.

 
At 10/30/2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Alice said...

Hi Giorgia

you know how to catch my attention...you have found a blog about music and TV and so I've clicked on the link in a rush. ^_^
I think it is well done and there are a lot of things to look at.
There are a lot of images and it is very cool because it is very easy to read and explore it.
See you soon
Alice

 
At 10/31/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

Thank you very very much Giorgia...Now I think it's your turn, so I wish you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!
kisses
Annalisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home